We are currently looking for a 3rd – 4th Year HET Apprentice to join our team in Elk Point . The successful candidate will work with a team of journeyman and apprentices to maintain and repair of our fleet of oilfield trucks, trailers, and equipment. Morganick Blending offers employees competitive wages and great medical/dental benefits.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- The inspection, repair and general maintenance of heavy trucks, trailers, and equipment including electrical, hydraulics, transmissions, drive trains, power-takes offs, fuel injection systems, and exhaust systems.
- Occasionally responding to calls from the field for repairs on location
- Completion of all associated paperwork including work orders and inspection reports
Qualifications: * Qualified Apprentice HET ticket
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and acceptable abstract
- Able to work independently with a professional and safety-conscious approach
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Morganick Blending is an equal-opportunity employer.